(AN ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company)
Approved by Ministry of Tourism Government of India
Terms and Conditions - India & World Tours
This is your About Page. It's a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what you do, and what your website has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.
Cancellation Charges are as follows:
A. General Terms applicable for all type of cancellations:
1. Applicable Refund as per cancellation policy will be paid within 10 working days from the date of cancellation in INR only.
2. No interest will be applicable on refund
3. Cancellation shall attract the cancellation charges on total tour price
4. For any additional services / deviation / upgradation or any similar changes (over & above Group tours of Plaisir Hospitality Services) booked by the guest, the additional cancellation in addition to above the cancellation table will be applicable.
6. Plaisir Hospitality Services do not have any responsibility towards additional expenses relating to any arrangement made by Guest themselves relating to tour.
7. Guest should communicate any correspondence towards cancellation on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Tour cancelled by guest due to personal reason:
1. If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason, he shall make a written application to the Plaisir Hospitality Services and/or email from registered email-id of guest on email@example.com and deliver it to the concerned sales booking person / Branch-In-charge at the sales outlet where guest/s booked.
2. The letter or email must contain details of tour code / form no, date of departure, Name and no. of guest's and the original receipts issued by Plaisir Hospitality Services.
3. Cancellation by email will be valid only if sent on abovementioned email address only. Any other form of request for cancellation shall not be considered as request for cancellation.
4. Booking after cancellation will be treated as fresh booking for all purpose.
5. Cancellation can be due to any personal reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, the reason of inability to participate due to any illness, death, court order, tour cancelled by sharing partner, requiring to pay single occupancy and the like.
6. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges as are applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by guest/s immediately.
C. Tours cancelled by Plaisir Hospitality Services:
1. Plaisir Hospitality Services may cancel/reschedule the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest/s can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes & VISA fees if paid by Plaisir Hospitality Services to Visa Processing center or Consulate.
2. When Plaisir Hospitality Services decides to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 15 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour, unless force majuere situation, via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; provided by the guest/s in Tour Registration form.
D. Cancellation due to VISA rejection – Deemed Cancellation
1. Tour will be treated as Deemed cancelled, unless intimated by guest in writing within 24 hours for applying VISA second time, if VISA is not granted or delayed by Consulate for any reason whatsoever.
2. The cancellation charges shall be Applicable from the date of intimation of cancelled VISA from guest to Plaisir Hospitality Services.
3. Guest may apply second time for VISA at his own risk and consequences . If VISA get rejected then new date of intimation will be considered as cancellation of tour date.
4. Sometimes the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, Plaisir Hospitality Services as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and / or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
5. If VISA of some guests of the booking form is cancelled and other guests of same form cancels the tour then cancellation charges as per above table is applicable for all bookings
6. Consulates depending on their rules & regulations sent VISA & passport directly to guest's residence or to Plaisir Hospitality Services. In both the cases, guest requires to check correctness on VISA ( Paper VISA, sticker VISA, E-VISA etc.) for personal & other details such as Name, validity, correct photographs, signature of the authorized person etc. Plaisir Hospitality Services will not be responsible if immigration office do not allow the guest to leave or enter the country.
7. In many cases, consulate requires Air Ticket / Hotel Vouchers to process the VISA. On cancellation, actual Air Charges / VISA fees are payable in addition to above cancellation table.
E. Cancellation due to force Majeure Situations
1. Under force Majuere Situation, Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to Cancel, partly cancel and/or reschedule the tour considering safety of the Guests.
2. No refund fully/partly applicable on cancellation under any circumstances due to Force Majeure
3. Plaisir Hospitality Services will request suppliers for assisting in postponement of tour & guest can join the next possible date of same tour product. Guests are required to pay additional Cost, if applicable.
4. Guest can also opt for other tour product where cancellation will be applicable
F. Rescheduling of tour due to Uncontrollable factors
1. Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to reschedule the tour and / or change the itinerary due to uncontrollable factors such as change in airline schedules, suspension or discontinuation of services by suppliers, major event at the visiting destinations affecting route of transport etc. No refund is applicable in uncontrollable situations and guest have to abide by the new schedule / Itinerary.
2. Guest is required to pay additional cost due to delay in flight or cancellation of flight or missed the flight, missing the connecting flight during travel as the case may be. Guests are free to book their own tickets & refund will be processed as per contract between Plaisir Hospitality Services and Airline. Once Air tickets are released as per request of guest, Plaisir Hospitality Services will not be responsible for new booking & guests will require to join group at their own cost & consequences.
3. Fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, court orders are responsibilities of guests and to be paid by the guest.
G. Cancellation due to non payment of Tour price - Deemed cancellation
1. If full tour tariff is not paid as per terms & conditions, Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit / advance amount/entire part payment made to Plaisir Hospitality Services and / or the deduction of cancellation charges without giving notification, at the discretion of Plaisir Hospitality Services.
2. The bookings shall be processed by Plaisir Hospitality Services only after the registration amount is paid in full.
3. Single guest opting for sharing the room with other guest to reduce cost from single occupancy to double occupancy will require to pay cost for single occupancy if for any reason, related guest cancels or alters the booking of the tour. No adjustment shall be made from the payment contributed by guest / partner who had cancelled/alter the tour. Shared rooms have no smoking policy. Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to allocate rooms for Speciality Tours such as My fair Lady, Student Specials, My Prince Charming where booking is on single guest basis and guest has to abide by it.
H. Right of Admission & termination
1. Guest with medical ailment: If any guest/s is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of such guest/s on medical and / or other grounds without assigning reasons thereof. Plaisir Hospitality Services also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such guest/s without assigning any reasons. If Plaisir Hospitality Services so directs, the guest/s shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by guest/s immediately. No refund is applicable to guest.
2. Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the rights to cancel the booking / registration of any of the guest after acceptance of the payment but prior to commencement of the tour, without assigning any reason. In such event Plaisir Hospitality Services shall only refund the payment received from the guest for the tour.
3. Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the rights to terminate the booking / registration, prior to departure / during tour, if the guest is not following the group decorum of the tour or misbehaves or without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, no refund or compensation shall be paid to the guest and he shall have to bear and pay the expenses for his return travel.
I. No show – Deemed cancellation
1. If guest fails to join the tour on Day 1 of the tour, it will be termed as No show - deemed cancellation & 100% cancellation will be applicable
2. Plaisir Hospitality Services issues multiple air tickets for the tour under single PNR. As per airline rules, on missing any of the flights in Single PNR become No Show and no refund is available.
3. In above case , all the services will stand cancel unless guest notifies his willingness to join the tour later at his own cost & consequences within 24 hours from the date & time of departure.
J. Discontinuation from ongoing tour
1. If Guest discontinues / terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation & no refund will be applicable
2. Plaisir Hospitality Services assists guests for booking of services in case of discontinuation of tour due to medical reason , however guest or his relatives will require to pay cost of services in advance on tour to tour leader or at Plaisir Hospitality Services offices.
K. Transfer of tour / Future tour:
1. A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made.
2. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
16. Complementary Items:
Company reserves the right, without assigning reasons, to change the policy related to complementary items, without prior intimation to guest/s. No claims shall be entertained in regards to non utilization of complimentary items.
i. Complaints or Grievances: If the guest has any claim, grievance and / or complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy thereof is handed over to the tour / leader / / Assistant and /or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Plaisir Hospitality Services to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
ii. Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour / leader/ / Assistant and/or Plaisir Hospitality Services, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and inquiry by any government / statutory authority. Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
iii. Government rules for NRI - Non Resident Indian Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, regulations of Government of India and/ or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
iv. Photographs or Video Clips: Company reserves the right to use Photographs / Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and / or given by guest, for promotion of Plaisir Hospitality Services Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs / Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
v. Reference Call: Company reserves the right to refer the guest, on request, to prospective guest for promotion of Plaisir Hospitality Services business. Further Company is authorized to send transaction as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
vi. Valuables: Plaisir Hospitality Services advises guest/s not to carry valuable items to the extent possible with them on tour and invariably carry such items, if any, with them while leaving the hotel for whatever reasons and not to keep any valuables, money or important travel documents etc. in suitcase. Better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s Plaisir Hospitality Services is not liable or responsible for the same.
vii. Shopping: Shopping is one of the important activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Plaisir Hospitality Services neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, Plaisir Hospitality Services do not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
viii. External guest/s not allowed: External guest/s are not to be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
ix. Paid Toilets: At some places / destinations / country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
x. Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
i. Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour shall be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque or Bank Transfer, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules & Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
ii. No refund shall be payable:
a. for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
b. where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confirm the reservation.
c. if services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
d. if any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
e. where Airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport.
f. if the tour is indefinitely postponed / cancelled due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
g. refund is not applicable for International / domestic sectors and on certain conditions which include that such air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
h. Plaisir Hospitality Services is not liable to pay any amount in case the VISA is not received by the guest and / or Company within time. Plaisir Hospitality Services has to depend on various agents to do the processing work. In case a person misses out the tour because of curtailed itinerary, he cannot claim any amount from Plaisir Hospitality Services. Since, grant / non-grant of VISA and also communication of information in respect of grant / non-grant of VISA is beyond the control of Plaisir Hospitality Services, the guest should be mentally prepared for any mental / physical dismay as a result of non-grant of VISA and / or delayed communication which may be just before departure of the tour or on the tour itself.
Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to:
i. give admission to any person for any tour or FIT package or for currency exchange;
ii. amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour including its services, flight route etc. advertised and/or published without assigning any reason whatsoever;
iii. amend, alter, vary or withdraw the discounts/benefits or the priority booking of bus seats given, if the minimum registration amount is not paid at the time of booking or if any cheque drawn in favour of Plaisir Hospitality Services is dishonored, and / or without assigning any reasons whatsoever;
iv. to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this Brochure.
#20. Liability and Responsibility of Plaisir Hospitality Services:
i. The liability of Plaisir Hospitality Services is restricted only to the making reservation in accordance with the guest/s requirements and no further.
ii. Company is not liable for
a. any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the guest/s on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by Plaisir Hospitality Services to the guest/s to minimize such loss or damage shall not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. Plaisir Hospitality Services shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the guest/s or any other person for any loss or expenses incurred due to theft or any other reason whatsoever during the tour and the entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall be that of the guest/s.
b. train / flight delays, on account of any reason whatsoever rescheduling / cancellation of train / flights inter-connection meals not being served etc.
c. any overstay expenses on account of any delay or changes in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie on account of Force Majeure including weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine, or any other reason whatsoever,
d. any Sightseeing missed and/or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and / or before the due period on account of Force Majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political, natural calamity, monument under renovation, VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc.,
e. any tour, holiday, excursion facility exceeding the total amount paid or agreed to be paid by the guest/s for the tour, including any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever if the guest/s is not allowed to board the train / flight on account certain reasons beyond the control of Plaisir Hospitality Services.
f. any loss of baggage by independent contractor or their agents, hotel staff, bus / coach or during tour including damage or loss caused to the guest due to Force Majeure, negligence or technical fault or any other reason whatsoever on account of any change, amendment or cancellation in their schedule by Airline / Railway Authority.
g. allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft.
h. any celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of Plaisir Hospitality Services.
i. any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and / or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
j. death of the guest while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly and all the procedures pertaining to the death shall have to be tackled and handled by the guest or their relatives themselves at their own cost & consequences.
k. any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management / employees / agents of any independent contractor.
l. any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest/s due to Cancellation, Amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / Brochure by Plaisir Hospitality Services after the registration / booking by the guest/s.
All or any information given in these Terms and Conditions is based on the information available at the time of publication. Plaisir Hospitality Services reserves the right to change any information before or after booking the tour due to circumstances / events beyond our control. In case of knowledge of any change, in advance, we or any of our representative shall accordingly notify the guest/s of any such changes by sms and / or email. Plaisir Hospitality Services Management would be happy to meet the guest/s for any improvement points. Management considers all its guest/s as family members and is sure and have confidence that guest/s shall approach the management for any suggestions / improvements.
I, _________________________________________________, have read the above rules and regulations Serial No 1 to 20 and abide by it and accept the Terms and Conditions with unconditional consent, without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein
Signature in acceptance: